PDS Live and Online Silent Benefit Auctions
Proceeds from 2017 auctions benefit our children and the earth by supporting the 2016-2017 Green Future Capital Projects Campaign.
The 2017 PDS Evening Garden Party & Live Auction is taking place on Saturday, April 1, from 6-9pm, at Bad Seed Cider Co. (43 Bailey’s Gap Road, Highland, NY, 12528). Attend this amazingly fun get-together with other parents, faculty, staff and alumni. The evening will include delectable food, drink (including local hard cider!), dancing, a raffle drawing and the opportunity to bid on a wonderful array of live auction items. Wear your favorite florals and garden colors…and don’t forget your dancing shoes!
Help make the 2017 event a success by:
– RSVPing to attend by March 27
– purchasing raffle tickets to win the latest MacBook Air with a solar laptop charger (tickets mailed to parents and grandparents; contact email@example.com for additional tickets)
– donating items to the online silent auction (see below)
– underwriting or sponsoring
– placing a greeting/ad in the auction program
– joining the auction committee. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can help out.
Online Silent Auction – Happening Now!
PDS is hosting an online auction to benefit the Green Future campaign. Sign up today to purchase gift cards and certificates at only 75% of their worth. What a deal! Starting on April 3, arts & collectibles will be added to the auction.
Donations of gift cards and certificates, as well as other auction items are still needed. Click here to donate.
Arts & Collectibles
Donations accepted: Now until March 31
Online Auction: April 3-28